Sunday, March 06, 2005

3 Weeks to Adventure

Well, here comes adventure! Only 3 weeks left until my dream trip begins. For a procrastinator, planning this trip has been difficult! Luckily, it is pretty much set, and I am more than ready to go! These last few weeks are just touch up time on the beauty of my journey! So, much to do and set in place to make sure everyone here is fine and to be able to enjoy my travels to the highest level.

I look forward to starting my excursion along side of many other crazy people much like myself who will start around the same time! The trip will travel from Georgia north to Maine. For those looking to talk about me, I will be affectionately termed a Northbound Thru-hiker. Much about the trail can be learned either through the Appalachian Trail Conference Website or by visiting my website when it gets up and running. This is just the initiation of my blog and the birth of a website! Please stay tuned for humor and excitement from the trail. Maybe there will be lions and tigers and bears...Oh MY! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Waterfall said...

Good luck! Have a great hike!

--Waterfall, ME-GA 2000