Wednesday, May 25, 2005

New photos

I finally got the new photos online and have put them into two sets. Click on the photos to view the entire sets. The first set is of the trip down with the stop at Jack Daniels and the rain day spent with my(Mike's) parents.


The second set is pretty much the rest of the memory card and takes us from the start of the trail through to Gatlinburg and the day spent at Dollywood.


I tried to keep them all in order, but some may have gotten out of order while uploading. I'll see if I can sort through them in the coming days. In the mean time you can tell by the name of the file where it should be in the order. Also, note that I had to scale the pictures by about 50% resolution and compress them a little so that they stayed in my upload limit. If anybody would like the full size version of any photo please let me know and I can either post it somewhere or Email it to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures. That snow storm was something. Nice Pic of in-laws on the porch!!:) Nice bracelet - I have one just like it!!:) Look forward to more.

Stay healthy, stay safe!
lyb

mzp

Anonymous said...

Have you thought of publishing a photo journal? These photos are outstanding! Aunt Carol